Saturday, November 14, 2009

New hair lightening trick! Click here!?

Hi! I made a process to, yes, lighten your hair. I tested it on my self, I know it works. (only use on light brown or dark to light blond hair.)


All you need is:


2 bags of lemon tea. (Or any herbal tea that contains lemon grass lemon peel, lemon verbena (optional) and natural lemon flavor.I used BIGELOW I love Lemon Herb Tea.





Herbal (Natural or organic work too) shampoo





Any conditioner





45 min and a whole night. (as in sleeping for 6-8 hours.)





A shower that can produce very hot water





A plastic cup





A shower cap





All you do is:


Fill up the cup 3/4 full with the hot water from your shower.





Put the tea bag in. Wait 3-4 min. Shake the bag for faster results.





Put the tea on your hair after it is cool. Put your hair in a shower cap.





Wait 20-30 min.





Make another tea filled cup.





Rinse off your hair in the shower and put the other tea in your hair before you shampoo, rinse.





Shampoo and Condition. (See things you need)


Try it did it work for you? (Or say good things about it.)

New hair lightening trick! Click here!?
wow really!!!


i'll go try it


:]

















... i've just tried it n guess wat...








... it worked, my hair i;ve noticed is now a nice light brown, it kinda looks blonder even :D


tnx alot i'm tellin everybody!!!

my rodents

No comments:

Post a Comment